Kuzukage was a spy for the King of Kingdom of Lyferia.
When using the 《Shadow Diving》 skill, he has the appearance of a black, viscous liquid that looked like coal tar.
When he returns to human form, he is about the size of a child. He had black clothes typical of ninjas. His mouth was covered by an iron mask, making his facial expressions hard to grasp, and he wore a katana on his back.
Arrogant and extremely confident, he did not hesitate to attack or show signs of wanting to flee the fight, even when his adversaries were two fallen, a powerful wizard an archer and a summoner.
He had been spying on Diablo's group and revealed himself when he thought that Diablo outed him. He tried to take out everyone but was destroyed by Diablo's magic.
Kuzukage is a Warrior-type character who depends upon speed, agility, and technique in order to take his opponent down.
- Black ninja clothes
- Iron mask
- 《Shadow Diving》: a technique that changes Kuzukage into a black, viscous liquid which allows him to hide in the shadows and animals like a mouse in order to spy on his enemies.
- 《Shadow Running》: a technique that allows Kuzukage to move at great speeds. With it, his speed was greater than that of Feudal Lord Galford.
- 《Flying Kunai》: a diamond-shaped edged tool that looked like the tips of a spear is aimed and thrown at the enemy.
- 《Concealing Water》: From a scroll, a wall of water appeared in front of the user to act as a shield for attacks.
- Although the chapter was adapted in the anime and manga where he appears and dies, he does not appear in either.