|This article is a stub. You can help Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutstu Wikia by expanding it.|
|This article contains suggestive images. Viewers' discretion is advised|
|This article contains information beyond anime broadcast which includes official informations from the original light novel and the manga adaptation.|
Horn is a Grasswalker adventurer whom Diablo's group met in Zircon Tower City.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Background
- 4 Plot
- 5 Abilities
- 6 Relationships
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Site Navigation
She has quirky short hair. All Grasswalkers look like children, but Horun actually is just a preteen. She lied about her age in order to earn money as an adventurer.
Horn has a very outgoing personality, she is sociable and friendly. She can be quite innocent about certain things and shy about wearing a mini skirt, even if it is a magic item that will favor her survival.
She prefers to be called a 《Seeker》 instead of a 《Thief》 despite being raised and learned her craft from a 《Thief》.
She is one of three siblings. When she was younger, she and her two little sisters were separated from their parents. Almost immediately, they were pick-up by a Thief and were raised by them. When she was about 11, their master died. She separated from her sisters and came to Zircon Tower to be an adventurer.
At some time after, she partied with Zircon Tower's strongest adventurer, a level 80 Pantherian Warrior, to explore a new dungeon that suddenly appeared.
Horn invites Diablo's group to a dungeon, which Diablo believes by the description, to have been created by him.
At Rem and Shera's urging, she refuses to enter a 《Master-Servant Contract》 with Diablo when suggested by Rose in Volume 6 despite the considerable power gain that the Upgrade Artifact would permanently grant her
Leaves the group in Volume 7 to enroll in the Magic Academy of the Royal Mage's Association.
With Diablo's help she looks for the missing academy students.
Being raised by a 《Thief》, she learned the art though she professes herself as a 《Seeker》. She was about level 20. She becomes level 80 after using the 《Master and Servant Contract》.
- 《Unlock》: Ability to unlock.
- 《Charm》: Ability to charm others. Horun gained it as a level up bonus skill. Its level was 8 at the time she obtained it. Her buffed-up 《Charm》 Skill in Volume 6 can temporarily make her the Lust Object of any person she targets with it.
- 《Mapping》: Lets seekers remember where they have been. Gained at level 80.
- 《steal》: 《Thief》Skill takes item from target used in Volume 6.
- 《Hiding》: lets thefts hide from others.
- 《Hiding All》: lets the party to hide from others.
- 《Dictation》: determines the number of people using their ears to hear sounds, foot steps and breathing.
- 《Treasure Mini》: An armor that increases speed, raises Magic Resistance and Physical Defense. It has a mini-skirt. It was given to her by Diablo in Volume 5.
- 《Ignore Mantle》: Strengthens the Hide Skill. It was given to her by Diablo in Volume 5.
- 《Shadow Knife》: Raises evasiveness. It was given to her by Diablo in Volume 5.
- 《Master and Servant Contract》: Level increase item, increased the Horn level to 80.
- An iron knife: An iron knife that once belonged to her Shishou.
Mother and Father
When she was young, they were separated from her and her sisters. They may or may not have abandoned them.
Two little sisters
They and she were separated from their parents when they were younger. They were picked-up raised by a Thief until that person died. The little sisters became employees of a merchant but Horun left them to be an adventurer.
She first meets him after she had a falling out with her previous party.
She was the one who introduced collar 《Master and Servant Contract》.
She offered blood(in fact it was urine) to the holy grail, and as a result, she is the only one who can see and hear Babylon.
|Kingdom of Lyferia|
|Kingdom of Greenwood|